<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Free crap.


Thursday, December 09, 2004

My name is Paul and I like free crap. Catalogs, game demos, free samples at the supermarket... if it's free, I want it.

When I first heard about the whole free iPod deal, though, I thought it was a scam. Like that "Bill Gates wants to send you to Disneyland" crap. Then I read an article in Wired. And then I saw a bunch of these free iPod proof pages popping up.

Now I'm hooked.

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer five friends to do the same. Then, these kind people mail you a free iPod. And when I say "free", I mean "totally freakin' free", as in no shipping, no nothing. Free.

To get your free iPod (and help me get mine, of course), click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9609469

Now... show me that sweet, candy-like, music-playing machine!
5:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Paul :: permalink